Qualfon in partnering with the New Generations Foundation to establish a COVID-19 Emergency Fund for Qualfon employees. Together, we will support our co workers and their families who are facing Urgent hardship due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Every member of our staff has the opportunity to show solidarity and care for one another. No amount is too small!
There are two ways to help today:
Donate your PTO
You can donate your PTO or PTO Bank. Qualfon will convert this to a monetary value. You can click below to send your PTO donation.
WHO IS THIS FUND FOR?
Many families are seeing severe economic, social and health impacts of the current pandemic. The emergency Fund will assist the most vulnerable families, with a especial focus on:
Basic emergency needs:
- Immediate foods need
- Rent or temporary housing for up to 30 days
- Cost of transportation
Childcare and nanny benefits:
- Unexpected childcare up to 60 days
- Reasonable and necessary maternity/paternity expenses
- Serious illnesses of the employee or an Immediate family member
- Significant medical expenses
- Prescription medication
- Travel expenses related to medical care
- Reasonable funeral, travel, and burial expenses